Huh, I was left speechless. The arrival of 17th March didn't seem to make me extremely HAPPY as I expected when I first stepped my feet in Cancun Park Camp. Like my friend Fatin Shuhada posted her new status yesterday, it was supposed to be the happiest moment because finally we got to get out of the rules and camp and be as free as everybody else. But that didn't seem to be happening to almost all the trainees of PLKN. haha including me. Not to deny, I was a bit reluctant to leave my 'routine tentera' and my beloved and dedicated CIKGU. Honestly, I really missed Ustaz Jhailani's and Cikgu Osman's tazkirah. Another teacher that I missed so much was KJ..hehehe..mcm bapuk tttua..
##3 months punya story akan cuba diupdate or maybe I was thinking to compile it in one post but it would be a super long post. So maybe if I have time, I would make it part by part. I really want to share it here. All the good and bad memories together with the pictures. HAHA. Hopefully it can be done.
Anyways, as for now, I have to enjoy what today brings. Time couldn't possibly be turned and let the bygone be bygone. Sedih kan tp this is the reality of life, I am sure not long after this, we will slowly get used to our home life and will be facing something much much more 'mendebarkan'. To all SPM 2011 candidates, I would like to take this opportunity to say Good Luck and perbanyakkan doa to ALLAH. Semoga apa yg kita usahakan akan membuahkan hasil yg akan membawa kebaikan kpd kita. No matter how our SPM results gonna turn out, I personally hope I can deal and terimanya dengan hati yg terbuka. SIKAP TERBUKA> Masa nilah nak amalkan.huuuu..takut maaa..bajet cool jep ni.HAHA
9A+ INSHAALLAH
No comments:
Post a Comment
pesanan tuk faraheliena