Sunday, November 25, 2012

emotional breakdown. haha

Salam :D

I should be studying now but there's too many*much things been playing in my mind. Just wanna let them go. That's why I am here writing this post. I know, it has been a long time since I posted anything. I mean yeah. Apa2 la kan.

SO,

How should I put them.I always wonder or maybe assume that  I will survive A Levels. Yeah. I never think of applying MARA or other scholarship apart from PETRONAS, BANK NEGARA and some private scholars. I wasn't really sure why did I choose to do A Levels at the first place except that I want to go to the UK again. I want to go to 35 Falkland Street again and sit on the bench near the tall Christmas tree around the shopping mall (cant remember the name PJ HUGE??) eating onion bread.

AND,

because of the reasons above, I willingly choose to do A levels that I thought more or less like SPM :D optimistic me eyt. haih mcm mana nak cakap ni. HMMMM. so here I am then. AND now I know A Levels is surely not a piece of cake nor MORE OR LESS LIKE SPM. It is damn hard and it requires tonnes of hard work and effort. I need to have the highest level of self motivation in order to survive in which I think I'm lacking of right now :'( Okay.

Back to business. I keep feeling so down and frustrated because I failed in Math test a few days back and during the two-hour-break, I went to the library and isolated myself in the quite zone. Calling che nor and crying sikittttt  je eh. HAHA After that I felt so much better . I decided to go back late. I took the last bus as I don't wanna meet my housemates because their results GEMPAK GILE la kan. Nanti I  would fall down the hill guling2 lg haha. I just need to have some time alone. *bunyi depressed gile kan haha biasalah in order to get up we all need that little time  utk *berkabung* sekejap. LIKE that 4th of May when I discovered I failed to get petronas. muahaha Yelah and that what if thing. If I went BNM interview interview AND not PETRONAS, would I be called a Bank Negara's scholar now? Tapi ALLAH knows the best. I seriously cannot tanggung FURTHER MATH woooooo. lagi la depressed. MATH pon mcm ni.HAHA lol

I stayback with Nadia and I'm lucky to have a friend so nice like her. She told me that

"It is okay to feel down and sad but don't be for too long :D Get up and be successful, then u'll appreciate ur achievement more as u know how it felt to fail :D " 

-NADIAsyamila-

"Go treat urself with something sweet and expensive :D Beli chocolate mahal2 tu. Beli subway. Cheer urself up. U've bought a purple guitar kan  haha "

-CHEnor- 

Looking back, I know I don't have the rights to complain and feel down. Tengoklah betapa ALLAH itu sayangkan saya. Menyayangi hamba-hambaNya. HE give me PEOPLE who love me more than anything. Such awesome friends. Air to breath, another day to live :D SUBHANALLAH~~  ALLAH uji sikit je baru dah rasa nak putus asa. Remember, be grateful. You are here already. In Taylors after getting straight A+. What more to ask Faraheliena ? :) All u need to do now is get back up and work HARDER okay. Don't ever feel down because ur not alone. ALLAH will always be by ur side :')
Tengok kanak2 dekat GAZA, xde peluang langsung nak g UK, blaja, buat a levels or even to live their LIFE :D Astarghfirullah...

PRAY FOR GAZA 
PRAY FOR GAZA
InshaALLAH doa2 dari org MUKMIN itu akan ALLAH makbulkan. 
AMIN :') 



Another problem err bukanla major problem sangat *biasalah remaja sedang membesar. HORMON EMOSI xstabil mcm roller coaster. Next post eh ^^

BTW BOYS LIKE GIRLS Be Your Everything. Awhhhh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UttOVBD-Rvw

2 comments:

  1. awww farah soo touched love you to the moon and back..

    suka sgt ayat ni
    ALLAH uji sikit je baru dah rasa nak putus asa

    muaaaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nadia. it is bcos of u i know how to write such ayat.hehe tq nadia !

      Delete

pesanan tuk faraheliena