Thursday, August 22, 2013

Chin up and move on!

Assalamualaikum :D

    I wont be writing this post in a full English language as I'm not that good and apparently, my message will be nicely conveyed in Malay. ( I think so ) Oh well, let us start then. BTW, I'm so sad Im having this kind of problem and taking it seriously padahal tanggungjawab lain lagi besar dr ni. Tengok org2 kat Mesir skrg :"(. Lepas ni, I need to change and hijrah. JOM!

Anyway, let me finish this post ok?

    Ladies out there, here is a piece of advice I would like us to hold on tight as we grow up. This is especially specified to my lovely friends out there and jom jadi feminis petang ini. lol

BE A WOMAN OF PRIDE - Lee Min Ho (Personal Taste)

*who says cerita Korea berangan je? :p
   I always tell myself that I'm worth more than just to be fooled and played around by a bunch of immature and hopeless guys at this age. No offense kawan2 lelaki ku. I'm not saying this to you guys but to the 'other' BOYS out there. You see, a girl live with emotions and a boy grows up with logic. We are that way and don't ask me why a girl cried on the last day of school and the boys didn't feel a thing. Yeah, we know that we would meet again some other time but at that time, we were sad and we cried. SO WHAT?

   Guys, if you like a girl and she doesn't like you. Don't worry. Just text her good night every day for two weeks and don't text her the next day on the 15th day. You're good to go because she will eventually fall for you  and will text you asking if you are okay. Trust me. Yes, you seriously are capable in making us (girls/ladies/women)  that pathetic. =.= Because we are 99% emotions. We judge things base on that and least with logics. PAHAM TAK?

   The paragraph above is about a friend of mine. Yeah, I'm so mad knowing she likes the boy back. pffft. haha Sorry, this is really a girl-post-only. Anyway, what I'm saying is that, although it is hard, we need to have a very high ego. Jangan sesekali biarkan ' ego kita tercalar ok ladies? ' Yes, sedih tu sedih laa tp a lady should come with three things - BEAUTY BRAIN and most importantly CONFIDENCE
 

Glad I'm from stf (teach me to be an iron lady ^^)

    Che Nor kata, jangan bebankan our mind with the thoughts of pointless and useless things or people. Live only once Maybe they're just not worth the thoughts. You're worth so much more. Ignore people who don't appreciate you and love the people who care. So, ladies, chin up and stay pretty.



hihi saja gambar lama. Missing this girl.

xoxo, 

farah
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

pesanan tuk faraheliena