Wednesday, September 4, 2013

United Kingdom and nothing less

Assalamualaikum :D

I want to be here.
I have been here.
I will be here. Next fall 2014 Sept.
I am going here.
I believe I can reach here.
I am working hard to reach here.
ALLAH is with me. HE is helping me to go through the hardship to go here.

So, ignore the unimportant matters. Focus. Work hard. Pray and du'a and tawakkal

Either IMPERIAL or EDINBURGH or DURHAM or MANCHESTER or UCL or my dream two : ROYAL HOLLOWAY and BIRMINGHAM, I don't really care as long as I am given the chance to study in the UK and to get familiar with the roads and streets there. As long as I can travel to France, Switzerland, Republic Czech, Rome, Venice, Brussels, Belgium, Poland, Helsinki, Iceland and Mecca :) As long as I can meet my other half there AHAKS kbye. As long as...

...I can learn what actually mean to be a Muslim in a non-Islamic country. As long as I get the chance to learn what Islam is. People say you always get a better picture of something when you are a part of minority. So, yeah. That is what I'm anticipating for in the UK :)  


Just a sneak peak. To sum everything up, I wish my rezeki is here. :) Amin.


[Imperial College London]



[University of Edinburgh]




[Snowy Edinburgh]

4 comments:

pesanan tuk faraheliena