I am grateful, Alhamdulillah
I am happy, Alhamdulillah
I am refreshed, Alhamdulillah
I feel good, Alhamdulillah
I am healthy, Alhamdulillah
I am full, Alhamdulillah
I have loving families, Alhamdulillah
I have awesome friends and sisters, Alhamdulillah
Although I felt a bit, just chakkanman of disappointment sip through me as wishes and thoughts from some of the people I hope to get had just lost in time. That's okay. I am not that significant to them.
I appreciate all my loved ones that wishes me the very best in everything. Families, friends, teachers,sisters and you :)
I pray that for all the du'as that you say to me will be reflected to you and your loved ones :)
20 years had passed, what have you done to this ummah and what is your goal Farah Eliena ?
Be a better muslimah and work hard to attain it. May we all be blessed. I am blessed today :)
I love you all.
Second best thing today
EXO Overdose comeback :) xoxo
Third best thing today
Playing netball malam2 dgn adik2 Setiawalk and friends
eh, your birthday? Happy Birthday :) may all your dreams come true
ReplyDeleteArina :) Thank u. U too. AMIN.
Delete