Thursday, April 5, 2012

esok :DD

HEHE I know I am a bit late about this driving and motorcycle test but anyways I still want to be excited about it and want to mention that tomorrow would be my first session and a step closer in getting my 'lesen kete and motor' huk3 I hope that everything will go on well and the talk would be interesting. On top of that, also hoping to make some new friends too ^^

6 comments:

  1. syuuuuuuuuuuuuu :DD the ceramah was so damn boooringgg..hek3 wish u were there..seriouslyy imyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi kalau laa kite boleh pi sana. dah lama pi :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. patotnya khamis ni 12 april tp im thinking to postpone it to another date sb mcm kalut nak pikir pasal ahad ni dulu.haiyaaaa ^^ haha wat do u think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. luluss passs haha..test kete..xdek ah susah.study kejap je.haha

    ReplyDelete

pesanan tuk faraheliena