Don't ever judge people because everyone has their own way in expressing their feelings :DD
It has been a while since my last post. So, this post is so random and do not have anything particular. Just that I have done some thinking and I realise that there's a long way ahead of me and everything seems so unclear and uncertain but believe me. ALLAH know the best for us and rezeki ALLAH tu ada di mana2. Teruskan berikhtiar tanpa jemu and TAWAKKAL TO ALLAH :DD Semoga I will stay healthy and happy beside my family. PETRONAS, please save a place for me and Canada, I really want to step my feet there ^^ I hope that is the best for me. AMIN please grant my wish. I know it is not going to be like in bed of roses but I seriously want to learn more about the earth and it's nature :))
No comments:
Post a Comment
pesanan tuk faraheliena