Thursday, May 3, 2012

3rd of may

It's 3rd of May already. hmm. I'm nervous to know whether I manage to get the scholarship or not. hehe
By the way, I love to hear Payphone by Maroon 5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fERvm8uMjis *try it :P

Anyways, I feel like sharing with you about one handsome-cool-hot guy here. haha
Meet Mike He Jun Xiang everybody ^^


*I hope they were together in reality. I like it if they were together.

*He's so cool. I want a boyfriend that is as cool as him :P

*Despite being cold to everyone, he will show his warmth to certain people  only. His special people. The way he express his concern is unique and xgeli2 okay- based on the character he brings in Devil Beside You


*I am his fan since the first time I saw him in The Legend Of Speed
*His hair too. Aku memang minat betul style rambut dia 
and Anuar Zain masa dia rambut panjang dulu :P


*His jacket is attractive though


*Comelnyaaaaaa okay gedik pulak =='


*wuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~Legend Of Speed *.*

Okay I think that are all the images and descriptions that I wanna share with you *cehh bajet ada org baca post kau.hik3* It is okay to give myself some positive supports right. Boleh x nak dream to get a boyfriend like him. I never had one anyway, so, it's not wrong to like demand2 sket kan.gahahahahaha *I'm going crazy thinking about this. Better pergi baca balik Biology. haha

I AM SURE I WILL GET THE SPONSORSHIP. InshaALLAH. I KNOW I WILL HEAR GOOD NEWS FROM PETRONAS. InshaALLAH.







No comments:

Post a Comment

pesanan tuk faraheliena