Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mamamamamaaaaa kakak~~

Everyday is mama's day and today is just another special MAMA's DAY aint't it ? Mama sygssss ; no words can describe how amazing you are to me. I know that you'll never be reading this post because u don't even know the existence of this cute blog. muahahaha. Anyways I don't want to write LONG LONG. Just want to express my huge gratitude to u and trillion million   gazellion-I don't even know if such word does exist of thanks! I want to apologize for all my stupid and immature behavior for 18 years being your wonderfulCUTEcleverCOMEL daughter. gahahahaha and so that's it.

itu dia MAMA saya yg hebbak >.<

HEHE. relaxing at Pulau Perhentian

Papa-Abe-and theCOOLdaughter ehem33


**to MAMA these quotes are specially dedicated to YOU <3



MAMA A mother   is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.


Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother MAMA the wide world over.

With love ;
farahELIENA <3

2 comments:

  1. there there baju batch merah haha. seronok nye pegi pulau :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hik33..tp bj tu memang lawaaaa.hik33 burnt muka g pulau.haha

    ReplyDelete

pesanan tuk faraheliena