Tuesday, May 1, 2012

fivehundredCASH *.*

This morning, I got myself 500 ringgit Malaysia from Yayasan Islam Kelantan. For the first time, I saw Tok Guru face to face and actually got the chance to hear his talks. He was so humble as always and his talks evolved around religion and no politics at all. It was true what papa told me "Tok Guru okay je. Org lain yg over2 pasal politik" I bet this would not be the last time. HEHE

I love to hear religious talks. In STF, when Ustaz Ruzaiza held Kuliah Subuh especially after qiamullai, it was the most awaited event for me. In PLKN, when Ustaz Osman, Ustaz Jhailani, Cikgu Teh and KJ gave a 'tazkirah', I was so delightful and would never want to leave PLKN. ^^

Don't get me wrong, I am not going to venture myself into politics talking here - I'm PAS because I like Nik Aziz's talk. NO! NO! Don't ever judge people okay. I'm being general here.

Back to this morning, I met a few STFians (Tia, Asma', Fifiey, Anis-we were damn excited and making noises as usual.hehe I LOVE GL0711), friends from primary school (Khairuni, Hidayah, Nasihah, Fitriah, Farah Hanim), friends from PLKN (Izat, Yana, Ati, Amani), friends from tuition class and friends from PETRONAS eduquest camp (Amirah but had no chance to talk to her). Only 15 lucky students got to take themoney directly from MB on the stage. The rest needed to queue up following the registration number and we got the money in cash. wuhuuuuuu The ceremony ended at noon and papa bought me 'meehuun celup kedai stesen ketapi' for lunch. YUMMY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

pesanan tuk faraheliena