Tuesday, May 1, 2012

current thoughts ^^

Mix emotions? In dilemma? Don't know where to go? Not sure what to do? Frustrated? Nervous? HUNGRY? That's roughly what I feel these days. Yes, of course I am more than happy to get straight a+ and be one of the five students in STF that our names are listed as the top scorers but, there's always but right?

Manusia memang xpernah akan berpuas hati dengan apa yg diperoleh. 

sheeeesh

...

*sounds like I'm one ungrateful servant of God. Nevertheless, I'm not being ungrateful here, I'm just thinking about my future undertaking and planning on what to do. So don't think I'm complaining. I'm just confused and want to make things clear by writing them down so that I can see where I'm heading to and what I want to do. *and of course my back up plans

So, first things first. Currently, I am waiting for the PETRONAS sponsorship's result hoping really BADLY to get PETRONAS sponsorship and get to be listed as one of the students that will be taking International Canadian Pre-University in Taylors College to enable me to further my degree in Geology in University of British Columbia, Canada *read this paragraph in one breath* and after that work as a geologist in PETRONAS. naaah that is what I want my future to look like. I want all my dreams to come true. Honest said, if I didn't get the sponsorship,I will be damntruelyrealreallySANGATTERPALING frustrated.  I am vey nervous ya know!

*two of the above feelings right?

Okay, the next problem that don't want to leave my head is that, IF I am not qualified to get the PETRONAS sponsorship, then my back up plan is to enroll in Taylors College *no matter what and take A Level so that I can pursue my dreams to study geology in Canada. The problem now is, the placement for taking a level in Taylors are nearly full and if I don't register fast enough, I won't get myself into it this July. But I can not register now as I am still waiting and hoping for that PETRONAS result. *nampak mcm tamak kan. Ambik je la BURSARY org dah kasi* I have my own opinions to prioritize on PETRONAS and not BURSARY. So I am in dilemma whether to just use BURSARY or keep waiting for the result first.

my solutions : makan biskut marrie paket biru.. all time favourite biscuit as a trainee in PLKN Cancun Park :D

  • Boleh jadi masa tu Taylors xpenuh lagi, so I can go and register dengan senang hati knowing that PETRONAS is not offering me anything.
  •  Boleh jadi kalau dah penuh pon I can go into other colleges such as Kolej Damansara Utama or Sunway University College for A LEVEL. Of course they wouldn't turn me down as they are private colleges and they for sure want money rite. hmm It's no necessary for me to enroll in Taylors right? Apart from that, Taylors ada people that I'm not hoping to meet and study together. I feel so down when she is around. So inferior. hmm ==' can't let her affect my life haha *being way too serious now
tapi ...

Amirul Syahirah, xde peluang la kita nak belajar sama and be housemate if I didn't get into Taylors College.

In my opinion, the only solution that  will give benefits to everybody is that KENA DAPAT PETRONAS JUGAK ^^ so I don't have to burden my mind and soul to think of which college to register and what subjects to take because PETRONAS has everything fixed for me- which college to go, what program to enroll and which country to go. =='

In order to free my mind from this distress, I want to make a conclusion. I think, let nature take its course. At this stage, just relax and wait for the result, if ALHAMDULILLAH, I get the sponsorship  then don't need to deal with all these fuss about college and all. If i don't get it, papa and I will fly to KL and register for a level at any available colleges

Choices are : 1) Taylors College
                    2) KDU
                    3) Sunway University College


 USAHA DAN TAWAKKAL

Kalau ada rezeki nak blaja dekat Taylors, xkan ke mana. So, don't stress out faraheliena or should I?

2 comments:

  1. so, skrang camner, result dh kuar kn? dpt x? huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe :) nope. xdapat scholarship petronas. xpelah xde rezeki kat situ.

    ReplyDelete

pesanan tuk faraheliena